Friday, September 25, 2009

Exciting Things!!!!!



Kitchen


Den/library

Living room



Now I don't want to get too excited BUT we put an offer in on a house and so far things have been going great! We are waiting to hear back from the bank about the mortgage approval. I am so excited!!!!!! I hope I am not jinxing this by showing pictures but we really are excited!!! Please say alittle prayer for us, this is the perfect place for us to be.

Other than that, things are great. I love my new job, kids are great and settling into a new year of school and Spike is great. Here are a few pix of the house!!!!! Hope all is well........Love to all xoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

derek and michelle said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Ill be praying for ya. That is awesome. I can just see you decorating it. I want to come!

allison said...

How exciting! Good luck and I really hope you get it! It looks amazing and we can't wait to come visit!

Spike and Linda said...

Thanks guys... we really hope to get it too. We LOVE everything about it. Doors will always be open for visitors!!!!!!! Keep you posted!!!

xoxoxoxo

hammond fam said...

Linda and Justin its great!!!!!!!!!It looks perfect for your little family that may grow. Im so excited for you guys ahd pray all goes as planned. We love you all.