Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summer

This summer has been so busy for us!!!!! Besides our own wedding, 2 other sets of our close friends were married. These are a few photos at Becky's and Ron's wedding. Love was in the air this summer!!!! In August I took my Boards for Nursing and passed so I am very excited about that. Zach turned 11 in July and Kara is not far behind in Septmber for the big 8! I started a job at Roswell Park Cancer Institue which I really enjoy, and Spike is busy busy with work also. I hope you are all well and enjoying the summer. Sorry I have not been in touch too much but things have been crazy!!!! I wanted to get a few new pix up. Love to all xoxoxoxox










3 comments:

hammond fam said...

I love ou guys. I miss you lots. please come visit!!!!!!!!!!

derek and michelle said...

What a cute little family. I love ya and miss you also. I am soo soo happy for you... new hubby, new job, seems like things are going your way. Love ya lots

allison said...

You guys look so cute! I'm glad you posted some new pictures. I'm glad everything is going well for you guys! Wish we could see you!