Thursday, May 7, 2009

I AM A GRADUATE NURSE!!!!!!!

It has been a long road BUT it is official, I am graduating next Sunday the 17th!!!! After many long hours of crying and hard work I can finally take pride in all I had to do. Monday on my final exam day I cried all the way to school and threw up twice before the exam...... I was so nervous!!!!! It is funny now but it was NOT at the time. (LOL ) Grades were posted today and it was so nice to see it on paper that I AM DONE, for awhile at least!!!!! Now to focusing on wedding plans and I can't wait. Thank you ALL so much for your support and kind words during some very difficult years for me. I could always count on all of you to tell me I could do it. I am forever grateful for you all believing in me!!!!!! Love to all xoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

derek and michelle said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH i am just soooo happy for you. Maybe in a few years it will be my turn. I love you guys so much and Congrats! you are already a GREAT NURSE you have such a huge heart. Have a great week!

allison said...

Congratulations! That is SOOO exciting! We are so happy for you and excited for your big day coming up! What a wonderful month it will be for you!