Saturday, May 2, 2009

Four Weeks to Go!!!!!!!!!!!

Just some of the fun we have been having the last few weeks. This was our bachelor/ette night. We had such a great time with ALL of our friends!!! We are sitting here today and I am taking a break from studying...... realizing that in 4 weeks we will be married!!!!!! OMG We are both sooooo excited and can not wait. My final exam is Monday at 1pm....... PRAY for me. I get horrible test anxiety and it is going to be a ruff one for me to get through. Thank you so much for all of your support over the last few years.... it has been the hardest time of my life BUT this is just the beginning of something great!!!! I have a fantastic guy to share this all with and kids who may someday appreciate me! LOL Love you all! xoxoxoxo

The wedding party minus my friend Melissa who was growing a baby!!!! Love you Mis and beautiful baby Allison.

Most of the gang that went out!

3 comments:

derek and michelle said...

You are so cute! I really miss you guys! Im sooo soooo happy for you and im sitting here while your in your final!!!!!!! so how did it go? talk to ya soon

hammond fam said...

So excited for you and cant wait to see everyone. I hope the final went well. I am sure it did. love ya

Spike and Linda said...

Just so everyone knows the final SUCKED!!!!! I find out Thursday what my grades are. I feel like I studied from the wrong book. I cried all the way to school and threw up twice before the exam. It's funny now but yesterday was NOT a good day for me!!! Love you all!