Thursday, February 18, 2010










So I almost choked when I logged on to the Blog and saw a Christmas Tree. I didn't realize it had been that long since I posted!
Things are good... winter is dragging on and getting to everyone. We are soo ready to get rid of this snow and explore our new yard. Many things to do I am sure BUT all will be fun. Kids are great and also getting sick of bundling up everytime they open the door. We all need some sunshine.
I posted a few pix of the kids... we were bored on a Sunday so we took the kids to Dave and Busters and this really yummy Japenese place. The kind of place where you eat till you puke.... so good!!!!! I hope to have some more interesting pictures soon. We are planning a small get away at the end of March so we are all looking forward to that.
Hope everyone is well and enjoying life... Happy Healthy New Year to all! xoxox

3 comments: