Sunday, May 31, 2009

May 30, 2009



YES!!!!!!!! Such a great day, it could NOT have gone any better. Thank you soooo much to those who traveled from far and near to celebrate with Spike and I!! We appreciate everyones effort to share this with us. It was amazing at how relaxed the day was and how much we enjoyed it!! For those who were not able to make it, we know you celebrated with us in your hearts and can't wait to see you all as well.

I have met and marrried (sounds so funny) such an amazing person that words can not describe the feeling. Justin is the person who I am suppose to be with. Unbelieveable when that happens, now I know what everyone means. More pictures to come later.... off to the Honeymoon in a few hours!! Can't wait!!!!!! We will miss Zach and Kara sooooo much BUT I/WE need this........ talk soon, be back on the 10th! Love to all..........

3 comments:

derek and michelle said...

ok you just made me cry! I Know i have told you this over and over but i am just so happy for you. You deserve this happiness and i know that you and justin will continue to have that love forever! Love you! You look gorgeous!

hammond fam said...

I am so happy we were a part of the Big Day. The weekend just went too fast. Love ya and see you in August.

Jodi said...

Congratulations!! I'm very happy for you and your cute little family!