Monday, March 30, 2009

Updates!!!!


Kara being a goof with Spike......
they are two peas in a pod!


Crazy Zach and Kara riding the go-cart
Kara got kicked off for almost rolling it on the front hill!
(oops... sorry grandma and popibob, that's why they invented roll cages right?)


Me and Kara went to our first
mom- daughter baby shower
for my good friend Melissa!



Me and Z




Spikes new god child Alexa!
This is his great friend Dave who is in our wedding!


Our lives have been pretty crazy with school and wedding
planning and the kids and all. Kids are doing great and looking
forward to Easter Break. I am looking forward to only 4, yes
4 weeks of school left. I can not tell you how excited I am!!!!!
I never thought I would get to this point, and now it is flying
by. We are getting married in 8 weeks.... holy cow! Lots going on
that's for sure! Miss everyone.... and I love seeing pictures of all the
new little cousins. xoxoxo talk soon!

2 comments:

hammond fam said...

hey linda cant believe only 4 weeks left of school. way to go. I am so excited to come up and see you guys. I hope we get a chance to just sit and visit but i know its going to be so busy. I thought my new post might get a few laughs. and the scarry bedroom is all finished for your next visit.lol

derek and michelle said...

man...when i read that and think about your life i just get so happy for you. You have everything! I just wish we were closer to share our memories together! love ya!