Saturday, February 28, 2009





Hey everyone! We have been busy to say the least. Kara and I have been busy dress shopping and picking the perfect dress for her! ( she is the princess afterall ) I have been preoccupied with school ALL the time. It is going fast though and I am not sure if I am ok with that or not!? Invites are all addressed and ready to be mailed..... it all is coming together. These are just a few photos..... to update. I don't like to not update...... Kristin hint hint! LOL love ya! So we had our friend EJ celebrate his 30th. woo hoo! And then the girls and I went moonlight bowling and sad to say I did and are proud of my well earned 50! Anyway.... hope everyone is well and I will have some more exciting photos soon! I am also very excited about the new cousin in the family! Emi Michelle Hammond.... can't wait to meet you! xoxo

3 comments:

Wade and Kristin said...

stop it right now. i never have anything exciting to write about. and that is my favorite dress on her. love you!!!

derek and michelle said...

your so cute and skinny. i wish i could hang out with you two and do wedding stuff. Kara is pretty cute in the dress...tell her i love it

allison said...

Sounds like fun, I love dress shopping. I bet Kara is having a blast doing all that with you. How exciting the wedding is coming up soon! Oh, and Emi can't wait to meet you guys too! Hopefully soon!